Monday, May 7, 2012

My Afternoon Playlist



So after a full day of shopping we came home to relax, clean the kitchen, enjoy the nice day and listen to some music. Chad and Betty enjoyed a lively fist fight in our yard while Kylie and I worked in the kitchen. Here's a sampling of this afternoon's play list:


1. Shelter by Ray Lamontagne (This is "our" song)

2. I'd Rather be With You by Joshua Radin

3. New Soul by Yael Naim

4. Colors by Amos Lee

5. Awake by Mumford and Sons

6. Reasons to Love You by Meiko

7. Faded from the Winter by Iron and Wine

8. Falling Slowly by The Frames (name the movie?)

9.  Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata

10. Relator by Pete Yorn & Scarlet Johanssen

11. The Lighthouse's Tale by Nickel Creek (for Zooey and Zebbie. We didn't listen to this today but I wish we did)


It's a little random, I know, but I was in a pretty great mood all afternoon and I think these songs had a lot to do with it. I hope you like listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts