I've seen other bloggers do something similar to this and I thought it looked fun so here goes...
1.What I'm Smelling: Lilacs! I picked a little branch yesterday (you can see it in my dashboard nature collection on my post yesterday.) and they smell so strong and lovely. I forgot how much I love Lilacs.
2. Who I'm Blog-Stalking: Rebecca from the Clothes Horse. She is so cute and I can't get enough of her style. I'm inspired.
3. What I'm Reading: I know... It's not a book, but I'm so excited to go to our local flea markets after reading this. It's given me so many Ideas. I can't find a link for it anywhere but I just happened to find it in Hannafords in Vermont... It's part of the reason I'm so excited about lilacs right now.3
4. What I'm watching: The IT Crowd. SO FUNNY! plus anyone who has watched bridesmaids will already have a soft spot for Chris O'Dowd. The first couple of seasons are available on Netflix!
5. What I'm craving: Basil Squid! There's a restaurant in Juneau called Chan's Thai Kitchen and it's one of my favorites- Chad's too! I always get the Basil Squid and I'm always happy about it!
6. What I'm Working on: I'm painting something special for Caitlynn & Troy for their wedding. I wish I could share more but you'll just have to wait.
7. What I'm Searching for: A dress form for sewing projects. I actually found one today but it was too expensive ($85) and it wasn't adjustable so there's no way it would work for me unless I only made dresses for my Sister-in-Law, Sophia... I don't think she'd mind but still. Also, I know that $85.00 is not that expensive for a good dress form but I'm determined to find one for much less.
8. What I'm listening to: Well, for starters, Tegan & Sara singing Call it off but also on my playlist is:
I don't know why Mondays are so very musical in my house. I suppose I like to fill the house with noise when Chad isn't around to entertain us. Whatever the reason I'm glad to start the week this way. I hope you're glad too. Do you have any special ways to beat the blues at the start of your week?