Hello again, everyone! Here's what I'm into this week.
2. What I'm watching right now: Gossip Girl. Don't judge. At first this was more entertaining than it is now but I honestly don't know how many more pouty faced dramatic dialogues I can handle. I'm not particularly proud that I've made it into the second season.
3. What I'm excited about: Lacy trim! I want to put this on all of my clothes! I put some on my denim shorts and now I feel like blossom when I wear them.
4. What I'm happy to have again: Pomegranates!!! I've missed these little fruity pebbles so much and they're finally back in my local supermarket. Yay!
5. Who I'm Blog-Stalking: Jessa Bell from Caked Vintage. Her blog is so fun and interesting and I love her style. It's a great reading adventure.
6. What I want to do to all of my clothes: Put crocheted pineapple collars on them. How cute would that be?
7. What I'm searching for: A vintage sewing machine. I've seen a bunch and I really really want one. Preferably one that still works.
8. What I'm listening to: Another Dawn Another Day by Mike and Ruthy. I really like all of the songs I've heard them sing. Also on my playlist today is Goodnight my Dear by Rachel Efron. Check her out!
Betty's Second Birthday!Sorry about the quality of these photos. I got to the party only to realize I'd left my photocard at home in my computer. Thank goodness for my mother's iPhone.
It was a very rainy day so we ended up in the garage and guest house. Betty is in her Dora fiesta dress and the whole party was Dora themed... She loves her Dora.
It was a good day and there was a lot of family there. It was really sweet to have all of those people turn out to celebrate with Betty. For most of them this was the first time they'd ever met Betty. She was definitely spoiled and it was a lot of fun.
I've been a Stay-at-Home Mom now for eleven months and I was working on her last birthday (she didn't know the difference of course but I did. here's a video from around her first birthday - We had a big John Deere themed party at the playground in Juneau but Chad was out of town for her actual birthday so I sang to her and it was really cute.