Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Amazing person

this is a picture my cousin Amy took with the caption " I love you and I'm here"














 





This past week my Grandpa Charles died and although I don't know if I can write at length about how amazing he was or what an impact he had on our lives and our hometown I can put up some pictures that should speak for themselves.  I was able to hitch a ride up to Northern michigan with my Dad, Uncle and cousin so that we could spend his last couple days just being around him. Here are some other pictures... I may have taken at least one of these.
 
We're happy as a family that My grandpa has made it to paradise but he will always be remembered for the honest and loving man he was to all of us. Miss you, Grandpa!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts