Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Sunday Best

So I've hit that really awkward stage in my pregnancy where it's not even worth it to try on pants without drawstrings and everything I try on either makes me look like an exploded can of biscuits or a potato shoved into clothes. I'm finally gaining weight. I'd lost ten pounds at 15 weeks and at 19 weeks I'd gained five of them back so that's encouraging. now I need to dial it back a bit maybe and start thinking of more healthy options. Still battling the queasies though so I'm not going to be too hard on myself.


It was a pretty windy day today but the dress held up (unlike my hair.) both of these items are thrifted. the sweater is 100% silk and cost me $1.00! the dress was under ten. It has a subtle ombre effect and is just really comfortable even though it's kind of a mumu - I'll be able to wear this one for a while.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you aren't afraid of second hand anymore. You look lovely in that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your happy thoughts