Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday.

Today I am tired. I spent 90 minutes in the pool with Betty and it wore me out but if paid off! Right after we decided to stay in the pool for more than our usual hour Betty began to propel herself through the water without my help at all. (She did have pool noodles and a back bubble.) But for the last two weeks she has been absolutely terrified to let go of me. She chased me across the entire length of the pool five times today! I'm so proud. I know she was super pleased with herself too. It was a golden moment for sure. Anyway, My energy is spent and Betty's already twenty minutes into her nap - she never naps. So today is a Pinterest day! And here are the five pins I'm most excited about today.

1.

The Newbie Chronicles: Shooting in Manual | Pretty Presets for Lightroom
I'm really interesting in improving my picture-taking skills and this looks super easy to understand.

2.

Parents, It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.
 I love this. My little peanut is so sensitive and it's the hardest thing in the world to watch kids be purposefully mean to her. Every time it happens though I remind myself that it's just an opportunity to teach her a lesson about the importance of kindness.
 

3. I Wonder How Many Wishes A Star Can Give

A.A. Milne has been speaking to me a lot lately.


4.

Pandas. Felt maybe
How cute is this! Adorable. Click on the photo - It's a link.
 
 

5.CS Lewis

 

I'm so excited to read more fairytales to Betty. She is already SO imaginative. I love her mind and all the worlds she creates.
 
 
 
there you have it - my Friday five. if one of my links doesn't work message me and I'll fix it!
Bon Week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts