- Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows but only empties today of its strengths. -Chris Haddon Spurgeon
- Worry not about the possible troubles of the future; for if they come, you are but anticipating and adding to their weight; and if they do not come, your worry is useless; and in either case it is weak and in vain, and a distrust of God's providence. - Hugh Blair
- People get so in the habit of worry that if you save them from drowning and put them on a bank to dry in the sun with hot chocolate and muffins they wonder whether they are catching cold. - John Jay Chapman
- Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. - Mary Hemingway
- Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety. - Plato
- "Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall."
Psalm 55:22 NIV
- "God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1 King James Version
- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
John 14:1 KJV
- "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
Matthew 6:34 New American Standard Bible
- "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30 NIV
- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6 New Living Translation
- "An anxious heart weighs a man down,
but a kind word cheers him up."
Proverbs 12:25 NIV
Have a good day and be happy, don't worry!