Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pink & Red

Pink & Red

So when I was very little I had an awesome 90's style ruffled red dress and I loved it! I don't have any pictures of it but it was big and floofy and, I'm sure, completely gawdy. I would wear it with pink tights all the time which looked killer. until one day somebody told me that pink and red don't match and that they didn't look good together. I was mad. So here is some proof that pink and red do look amazing together. Maybe it looks too Valentiney but I think it's really sweet, feminine and romantic. I feel pretty dressed in pink and red and I'm really the last person to care if anything matches anyway.





pink and redpink and red!!pink and redred and pinkred and pinkPink and red!pink and red



Pink and Redpink and redPink and Red


pink and red.Pink and red!!Pink and redPink and RedPink and red.pink and red


This is my senior prom and sadly this is actually the best picture of me. I was very giggly and my date was a good friend of mine who kept making jokes whenever someone took a picture. Silly.

Betty when she was about 10 months old

So I don't look great in this picture but this is under the glacier in Juneau after a decent day hike in a pink and red sweatshirt with my friend Annie, My sister-in-law Cait and Chad.

What do you think? Would you wear these colors together? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts