Monday, May 14, 2012

My Afternoon Playlist.

OK, folks. This one is all over the place. It's good though!

#1. Love Interruption by Jack White
I could listen to this all day.

#2. Pour un Infidele by Coeur de Pirate & Julien Doré.
Fun because it's french

#3. I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz
Odd choice for this list but I like it. Some would say it's a normal choice for an odd list.

#4. Amsterdam by Guster.
I had this song stuck in my head throughout my entire freshman year of college. I named my dog after the band. Gus, for short.

#5. Hold on by Alabama Shakes
I'm so excited to hear more from these guys.

#6. Peaceful by Amatorski
Aptly named.

#7. Depression Glass by Cameron McGill & What Army
We're starting down a melancholy road

#8. Saint Dominic's Preview by Van Morrison
Still there.

#9. Please Don't Stop the Rain by James Morrison
Turned off of melancholy road onto Morrison Avenue... It is a rainy day today as fate would have it.

#10. Addicted to love by Florence + The Machine.
Little bit more peppy. not much but a little.

#11. Hallelujah by Gin Wigmore
Weirdest voice ever but such a good song.


Eric Hutchinson and Meiko are coming to Portland this weekend and I'm kinda bummed I won't be able to go but I'm excited to be in an area that actually has live music available! Seriously, That was one of the saddest parts of living in Juneau (Other than the near constant rain.) There was never any music to go see. Luckily the local churches had some pretty amazing talent. check this out! pretty impressive! It's even more impressive when you see them all playing string instruments like it's no big deal. I heard her sing when she was ten or eleven and it was amazing... I don't know how many of you have been to a middle-school music recital lately but it sounds nothing like what she can do. No offense to middle-schoolers.



Here's Gus as a puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts