Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 23

 
 

23 Weeks (and 6 days)

Weight gain/loss: I think ultimately I weigh 8 pounds more than I did before I got pregnant. I lost ten pounds and I gained them back... so I've now gained 18 pounds? That can't be right.
 
Maternity Clothes: Finally got some that fit! I can wear pants now which is super helpful as it's November in Maine. I'm on the lookout for a nice sweater though but my high school sports sweatshirts are working so far. Eep.
 
Stretch Marks: No new ones but my old ones are definitely more pronounced.
 
Sleep: A little better in that my dreams have calmed down a tad. Worse in that I'm super uncomfortable. I feel like whole parts of me turn to stone when I sleep and my upper back is incredibly painful.
 
Best Moment This Week:  Anytime Betty cries the baby starts kicking. It's kind of sweet - They're bonding already.
 
Food Cravings: Everything bad for me. Worse are the aversions... to all meat. My doctor told me that I should avoid meat and cheese because a plant based diet is healthier for pregnancy. today I ate a bunch of cereal, an orange and three pieces of cheese pizza. I'm super going to swell up again.
 
Movement: She's been relatively calm the last few days but still kicking around in there.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving! and announcing the middle name we've picked.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your happy thoughts